Rainy Day ☔

             I love the rainy season the most.I love watching the rain and enjoying a hot tea during the rainy season . it is beautiful to awim during rainfall as the water splashes my face and gives me great relief. Also, during the rainy season, the trees and vines in the environment are very lively, and it makes me very happy to look at the environment.

              


                 they are usefull for crops and  agreeculture as good rain ensurance  a good harvest at the end of the year. good harvest help in enhancing the economy and also allows people at the grass-root level to earn their livelihood  And rainy days give us the opportunity to spend time with ourselves and our families.

                 Rainy days gives us relief from our busy shedules  and help us breathe again. For me, rain is like meditation. On rainy days, my heart and mind feel invigorated and fresh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Singer 🎤🎶

My Pet Animal

A trip I went on recently