A trip I went on recently


          During the year end vaccation my family members and I went on a trip to sigiriya😍.It was a two day trip.we left home early in the morning and reached there in the afternoon .                                                   We were amazed to see the huge Sigiriya rock which is a world heritage.We walked through the beautiful garden with ponds and foutains of water and entered the rock from the lion's gate .While we were climbing the rock we saw the world famous Sigiri Frescoes on the sides of the rock. At the top of the rock we saw the ruins Of the place of the King Kashyapa.I also saw the Sigiri Graffiti and the Mirror  wall .It was one of my unforgettable trip♥️.

                             


                        


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Singer 🎤🎶

My Pet Animal