My Favourite Actor

                 My favorite actor is Shar Shahrukh khan. He is an indian acotor , producer and and teltelevision persanality who works in hindi film . He is a ssuperstar and people know his as king khan of bollywood in the film industry .

                  His birthday comes on 2 November .He married gouri khan .They have three children .Son Aryan khan ,Son Abram and daughter Suhana .Not only me my family Is also a big fan of Shahruk Khan .

                   His film debut was in Deewana.  which was released in  June 1992. He haS done many amazing roles in big movies  like Chak de India , Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge , My name is Khan , Kal Ho Na Ho.

                 


                Shahrukh  is very talented and goid looking .He is one of the most versatile actors in the hindi film iindustry .In 2005 Khan was presented the Padma Shari ,One of india's  highest civilian awards.By 2012 he had won 15 Film fair awards in various capacities, mainly for best actor . He is simply the best that why I love him. Shahrukh  khan is one of the best actors in the industry and is my favorite .


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Singer 🎤🎶

My Pet Animal

A trip I went on recently