My Self


                My name is Maleesha kavindi. I am in my early 20s. I am based in Alawala. My home town is Nittambuwa. My fimily consists of four members. I am the second child in my family. I have one brother and no sisters. My mother is self employed and my father is bussnessmen.                                                                                                                   My school is Alawala Maha Vidyalaya. I did Arts  for my Advanced Level studies. I am an undergraduate of university of The Visual and Performing Arts.  I am in my frist year of  study.  I love university life and I take my studies very siriously. 

                                                                                                                                             Some interests I have are  reading books ,watching movies , travelling , swiming , cooking and susurfing the internet . I love to reads novels because books are like true friends and I always like to live with music. I 've got a big dream. I want to be a famous  singer one day. Moreover, I would like to teach music one day. So that is my goal. I am always trying to reach my ambition . 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Singer 🎤🎶

My Pet Animal

A trip I went on recently