The Little Prince Of Our House ♥️


                He is my brother's son and he was born on 15th July 2018. He is now 5 years old. His name is Sehas Yehansa Wickramasinghe.


                     The youngest member of our house is this little prince. He gets the love of everyone in the house and our house is always full of his pet stories and works.                                                                                                   He is currently studying in pre-school and loves to draw and paint. I am his aunt and he loves me very much and I also love this little prince very much.



             He has won the love of everyone in our house and not only that, even the people from the surrounding houses love him very much

               I am lovingly waiting for this little Dagamalla to grow up and go to a better place soon😘♥️.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Singer 🎤🎶

My Pet Animal

A trip I went on recently