My Pet Animal

       My pet animals are the fishes in my aquarium. They are very sparkling and colourful. Mostly i have goldfish and barb species since they look beautiful and require less maintenance. 



             Watching them swimming across the aquarium relaxes our minds and makes us happy. I frefer giving fish food  twice a day and they gather towards the surface to get the hold of it. The playing of the fishes around the food is quite a funny moment to watch.                               I change the water of the aquarium every 10-15 days to make it look beautiful and clean. I have also put lot of LED lightings around the aquarium, which looks astonishing during nights . Fishes are the most cost -effective  and low maintenance pet ,and anyone can keep them.                                                                                                                                  I love to see my aquarium filled with different types of fish and take care of each fish with love.









    

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Singer 🎤🎶

A trip I went on recently