My Village

         



                My village is a place where people live in a connection with nature. It is a place far away from pollution and noise of the city. Everywhere you look in my village ,it looks green.                                                      My village name is Alawala.It is a small village located in the Gampaha district of western province.It is located at a distance of about thirteen kkilometers from the city .About two hundred and fifty families lives in my village and the livelihood of many of them is farming .The people there are rich in heart even if they are not rich in money .They work very unitedly in the common works of the village.Also, my village is for reed basket industry .                                                 In my village there is a primary health cecenter ,primary and secondary schools,sub post office  and bank.All basics needs are fullfilled in our village .There are large farms in and around my village .Where farmers grow various crops .Farmers are extremely hardworking .In my village festivals are perform traditionally with great joy.My village is at the top in tearms of beauty. Forests ,mountains,hills , trees and waterfalls add to the beauty of my village.                                                                                                     

              My village is full of peace and wormth. People are welcoming and live in harmony with eachothers.I love my village very much. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Singer 🎤🎶

My Pet Animal

A trip I went on recently