My Best Friend ♥️

                   Friends are important part of everyone's life. A friend Is someone with whom you can share your joys and sorrows and who is there to help in case of need .                                                                                           I have many friend but Shashika is my best friend .She is my classmate and my neighbour too.I am lucky enough to have true friend like Shashika .It is impossible to write about her in just few words.                                   


                    Shashika And I are friend since last ten years. She is a very kind girl who has a round face with black hair and black eyes. She is very funny and we often go out with Our parents together .She is very gentle and very well mannered. She understand me a lot and become always ready to help me in my all bad or happy conditions. Shashika always gives me very good and memorable gifts  for special day in my life.                                                                                                                           I wish a great life ahead for her. I pray to god to keep our bonding  and lively forever 😍♥️. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Singer 🎤🎶

My Pet Animal

A trip I went on recently