My favorite place

               Everyone has a unique place. Which is there happy zone  or the only place they came find peace . A place where our mind is held hostage by your self from this speedy world, just so we enjoy and be comfortable . Now  people have forgotten totake break to atleast ease off stress, concerns and tensions.                                                                    My favorite place is my grand mother's village . Her villge name is Attanagalle . It is very calm and peaceful and not overcrowded  like our cities . It is indeed a great joy to spend holidays there .There is fresh air all around . The green fields presents all around create beautiful sighy. The food is simple and healthy . There is no noise pollution and no traffic jams. The people are simple and care for each others. They always try to keep their village clean ,tidy and beautiful . 



                   When I go there , I forget all problems and if there is any distress in my mind ,It disappears .Although it is small village ,It has all the facilities and piece of the mind is no less . This village is at top in terms of natural beayty  It consists of forests ,waterfalls ,  mountains  and rivers. 

                    A fourite  spot always be the place we relax into the beauty of nature . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Singer 🎤🎶

My Pet Animal

A trip I went on recently