My Favorite Personality

           


               There are many people all around the world who are very famous and celebrities. But my favorite person my father .My father is my hero and an awesome.He always helps me a lot in my difficulty .He teaches me about to get fit ,healthy and happy person all ththrough life.                                                                                                                     He is kind , polite and really friendly to everyone. He is  very intelligent man and always helps to others in their problems.He is a bussnessmen by proprofession and is very good a teaching to his family and congregation .He solves problems with the neighbors. He is always ready to help and  support the needy and helpless .                                 I am so proud to have a father like him and I pray that he may live long and will be happy like  that . I Love my father very much 😍♥️.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Singer 🎤🎶

My Pet Animal

A trip I went on recently