My Favourite Hobby♥️

         


      My favorite hobby is singing and listening to music .I always like to singing song.While I listen to music , l feel relax and calm.Singing is an excellent way of entertainment.                                                                                    I like to sing because it is fun.I always like to sing with my friends.Singing gives me a great pleasure.It helps me to forget my daily problems .Listening to music relaxes my mind.Every person has his own favorite groups or singers.My favorite singers are Shashika Nisansala and  Latha Mangeshkar.                          
                         I  want to become a good singer.I am working  very hard achieve my goal.I am already studying music at the University of the visual and performing arts. I hope one day I will become a great singer .   

                  

                                                                                                              

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Singer 🎤🎶

My Pet Animal

A trip I went on recently