My favorite food

             My favorite food is ice cream. Ice cream is forzen sweet food .It is the famous food amoung the people of the world.it is cold , sweet and creamy. It comes in various colours. 


         There are many kinds of flavours in ice cream such as vanilla ,chocolate ,mango strawberry . My favorite ice cream is chocolate  and ststrawberry. But I like to eat new types of ice cream and enjoy them .The taste of the ice cream are very delicious😋 .  I never get bored  to eat  stawberry and chocolate ice cream.       

                                                             Ice cream is my favorite dessert in the summer .People of all ages love to eat ice cream. It is possible to make it in the house we need some ice ,milk ,flavour and a few other ingredients .



                 It is found all across the world .Kids love to eat ice cream with fruit flavours such as mango litchi or banana . You can keepice cream stored in your freezer as many days as you want . For me, ice cream is not a food that I get tired of no matter how much I eat it.





           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Singer 🎤🎶

My Pet Animal

A trip I went on recently